Domain Name Transfer
Transferring your domain to DomainsHoster is fast and easy. Enter the domain you wish to transfer below to get started. Not sure where to begin? Simply follow these steps.
Domain Transfer Tutorial
To transfer your domain name to DomainsHoster, just follow the simple steps below:
2) Once you are sure all the contact details are correct, selecting the transfer button above will take you to our online ordering system were following the steps below will initiate your domain’s transfer to DomainsHoster.
3) Enter your domain into the field (excluding the www), then select the correct domain extension and click “Check Availability” to continue.
4) If you wish to add hosting to your Domain Transfer, you can do this by selecting the “No Hosting! Click to Add” located beside the domain name.
5) Enter the EPP Code, Authcode or Domain Password into the field. All domain transfers require this code and a transfer cannot be initiated without it.
For all other Domain Transfers, you will need to contact your current domain registrar.
6) Enter the name servers currently being used by your domain or leave our defaults if you are going to host your web site with DomainsHoster.
7) Once you have entered and confirmed your order details, select the “Update Cart” button to continue.
7.a) If you are a new customer, enter your contact information here which will be used to create your new DomainsHoster account.
7.b) Select your desired payment method, enter enter the appropriate details, and then click “Complete Order” to finalise your order and initiate the transfer.
8) If you are an existing DomainsHoster customer, select “Existing Customer” tab so you can enter your client billing area login details.
8.a) Select your desired payment method, enter enter the appropriate details, and then click “Complete Order” to finalise your Domain Transfer order and initiate the transfer.