SSD VPS Server– Linux
Our OpenVz VPS Server solutions for Linux are built on the industry leading OpenVz virtualization platform. DomainsHoster’s OpenVz VPS Server offers the highest level of manageability, stability and performance available for virtualized environments.
DomainsHoster’s OpenVz VPS Server environment utilizes our high-speed network infrastructure and clustered high-performance servers to ensure superior performance at all times.
|SSD VPS Server Features||VPS SSD 1GB||VPS SSD 2GB||VPS SSD 4GB||VPS SSD 8GB|
|Server Disk Space||25 GB||50 GB||100 GB||200 GB|
|Server Memory||1 GB||4 GB||4 GB||8 GB|
|Dedicated IP Adresses||1||1||1||1|
|cPanel / WHM *||$15||$15||$15||$15|
|3 Months FREE with 2 Year plan|
* Purchased add-ons
Important: Please be aware that this is an sami-managed virtual server and as such server management and system administration is the responsibility of you or your system administrator. An advanced knowledge of server administration is an absolute must for any users.
OpenVz VPS Hosting
DomainsHoster is a certified VPS HostingProfessional Solution Provider and Service Provider for VPS.
OpenVz virtualization is superior as each Virtual Machine provides you with your own dedicated Operating System with direct access to the physical hardware and your own guaranteed resources. Each Virtual Machine is completely isolated to achieve a true dedicated virtualisation environment.
In short this means customers no longer have to worry about the downsides of “Host Virtualization” VPS Hosting environments, such as having their hosted service overrun by another customer on the same hardware.
OpenVz VPS are also easier to scale up and down at any time, adding resources such as additional RAM or Hard Drives without downtime. Virtual Machines also deliver better availability than Dedicated Servers, as they can be migrated from one server to another with zero downtime. Security is also increased as each Virtual Machine is completely abstracted from the physical hardware and isolated from other machines.
OpenVz VPS Hosting marks the future of dynamically scalable Mission-Critical hosting virtualisation
Whether you’re after a Mission-Critical hosting environment for your PHP web application, a Ruby on Rails platform or a dedicated WHM/cPanel hosting server, DomainsHoster’s VPS Hosting solutions offer you a powerful mission-critical hosting environment at a fraction of the price of a full dedicated server.
DomainsHoster’s Virtual Machine packages provide you with state of the art technology. Allowing you the full functionality of a dedicated server, but fully virtualized, translating to a cost effective and dynamically scalable virtual hosting solution with outstanding performance. You have full control over your Virtual Machine with full administrator access via SSH and the ability to fully customize and configure your Virtual Machine as you require.
DomainsHoster’s VPS Servers are an excellent choice for:
- Businesses looking to upgrade to a dedicated server, but not looking to spend thousands of dollars on hardware and datacenter hosting costs.
- Setting up your own LAMP server powered by the resources of a Tier 3 data centre.
- Small or large dynamic websites needing to move away from restrictive shared hosting environments.
- Web hosting resellers looking to take their business to the next level.
- A cost-effective method for delivering dynamically scalable “Infrastructure as a Service” (IaaS Hosting) and “Software as a Service Hosting” (SaaS Hosting) solutions which can scale up or down with your evolving business needs.
- Customers who require Mission-Critical hosting environments with dynamic scalability where 24/7 uptime is absolutely critical to your business needs.